Mendix Forum

The Mendix Forum is the place where you can connect with Makers like you, get answers to your questions and post ideas for our product managers.

Robots.txt | Mendix Forum

Robots.txt is a file where you can specify what webcrawlers can/can't do on your webpages. Preventing them from indexing your site/app.

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Include robots.txt by default - Mendix Forum

I would like Mendix to place a robots.txt where it should be. Having these errors and searching for information how to solve them is a waste of ...

Robots.txt file different per environment? | Mendix Forum

Hi, typically, the files in the themes folder (index.html, login.html, etc.) are same over all environments.

Wrong robots.txt - Installation - Ghost Forum

Suddenly I am having this problem, I only noticed it because I saw that the google search console does not scan my site since October 23rd.

Ability to place a security.txt file - Mendix Community

Problem: no way to manually put a security.txt the .well-known webfolder. Possible solution: If you place a security.txt file ...

SEO Issues - Robots.txt & Sitemap - Forum | Webflow

Hi there,. I'm having an issue with a couple of sites and SEO. All the meta titles and meta descriptions are entered on the pages, however, ...

Needing to edit robots.txt file - where is it? - support - Discourse Meta

I see in /var/www/discourse/app/views there is a robots.txt directory with some ruby files but not an actual robots.txt file. So where exactly ...

List view gone insane | Mendix Forum

Using the main entity as my data view and inside it I placed the 3 others as list views. This displays the data but does not differentiate ...

Malformed robots.txt causing issues with indexing - Discourse Meta

Hi everyone, We just realised that our Discourse forum is not indexed by Google (we remember that it was indexed about a year ago), ...